We at Linguidoor take all precautionary steps to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of your personal data in compliance with the EUROPEAN GDPR (EU) 2016/679,
Information we collect
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you including:
• Email address
• Company name
• Job title
• Address details
• Telephone numbers
• Payment/Financial Data
• VAT numbers
• Website details
• IP Addresses
• Any information contained in your CV and related contractor documentation, if you submit this to us.
• Documents and messages submitted by you, (and therefore this includes any personal data stored in the “properties” of a document)
Use of your Information:
We are the sole holder of the Information that we collect on our website. We will use all your information for internal purposes and without doubt, we will never ever sell your Information to any third party or we will never transfer the data also.
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
– To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
– To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
– To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
– If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Information needed for Billing and Payment
The information necessary for billing will also remain in our possession. Payments made online are made in a secure manner and we do not need to know the banking information provided for payment, which remains the responsibility of the bank or of PayPal. If you have provided us with your bank account details (IBAN, BIC or Swift Code), they are kept in a secure manner in accordance with the standards of the GDPR.
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information is statistical data and will not identify you personally in any way. You can adjust the settings in your computer’s web browser to decline any cookies that you wish.
Our Website www.linguidoor.com uses analytic services of Google for our internal process.
Storing your personal data
In operating our website, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the Internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing your information
– In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
– Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
– To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
– Third party links
We use the following plugins:
• Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304 USA) https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
• Google+ My Business (Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA) https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
• Twitter (Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA) https://twitter.com/privacy
• LinkedIn (LinkedIn Corporation, 1000 Wesz Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA) https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=uno-reg-guest-home-privacy-policy
We at Linguidoor take all precautionary steps to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of your personal data in compliance with the EUROPEAN GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (EU) 2016/679, in relation to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us at “email@example.com”
We're Ready to Translate, Transcribe, and Localize Your Next Project
Fast, reliable and cost-effective Professional translation services from best in the market. Order your translation now. Write us at